As Our Congresswoman, Juana will:
- Champion fair housing practices and strengthen and support the enforcement of anti-discrimination policies in the Fair Housing Act including the federal government’s obligation to further fair housing.
- Expand funding for programs that fight chronic homelessness, which disproportionately affects our veterans, young families, LGBTQ youth, and women who have experienced domestic violence.
- Advocate for first time home buyer programs anchored in the lived experience of today’s buyers including those with significant student debt.
- Expand the low-income housing tax credit to ensure that low-income families and seniors can maintain housing in their local community with dignity.
- Expand the availability of rental subsidies for the lowest income households and support housing search and mobility programs to help people access housing in tight rental markets.